PDS II lab manual[Data Structures] – CS6311
LIST OF EXPERIMENTS:
1. Constructors & Destructors, Copy Constructor.
2. Friend Function & Friend Class.
4. Polymorphism & Function Overloading.
5. Virtual Functions.
6. Overload Unary & Binary Operators Both as Member Function & Non Member Function.
7. Class Templates & Function Templates.
8. Exception Handling Mechanism.
9. Standard Template Library concept.
10. File Stream classes.
11. Applications of Stack and Queue
12. Binary Search Tree
13. Tree traversal Techniques
14. Minimum Spanning Trees
15. Shortest Path Algorithms
Here we not only providing the notes and syllabus.And also providing some easy video materials.Which helps you to learn quicker, easier and to score good marks.Don’t restrict yourself with your subjects.Just try to gather some external knowledge as well.As an Computer science engineering student we should know about some basic things about hardware system and software system.
Other than the contents based on subjects we providing some knowledge about hardwares and softwares.Visit tricksout which helps to develop your external knowledge.
For further queries or any suggestions you can mail us at any time @ [email protected]