LIST OF EXPERIMENTS – PDS LAB
1. C Programs using Conditional and Control Statements.
2. C Programs using Arrays, Strings and Pointers and Functions .
3. Representation of records using Structures in C – Creation of Linked List – Manipulation of records in a Linked List .
4. File Handling in C – Sequential access – Random Access.
5. Operations on a Stack and Queue – infix to post fix – simple expression evaluation using stacks – Linked Stack Implementation – Linked Queue Implementation .
6. Implementation of Sorting algorithms .
7. Implementation of Linear search and Binary Search.
Here we not only providing the notes and syllabus.And also providing some easy video materials.Which helps you to learn quicker, easier and to score good marks.Don’t restrict yourself with your subjects.Just try to gather some external knowledge as well.As an Computer science engineering student we should know about some basic things about hardware system and software system.
Other than the contents based on subjects we providing some knowledge about hardwares and softwares.Visit tricksout which helps to develop your external knowledge.
For further queries or any suggestions you can mail us at any time @ email@example.com