DIGITAL LABORATORY [CS6211 ]
LIST OF EXPERIMENTS:
1. Verification of Boolean Theorems using basic gates.
2. Design and implementation of combinational circuits using basic gates for arbitrary functions, code converters.
3. Design and implementation of combinational circuits using MSI devices:
*4 – bit binary adder / subtractor
*Parity generator / checker
* Application using multiplexers
4. Design and implementation of sequential circuits:
* Shift –registers
* Synchronous and asynchronous counters
5. Coding combinational / sequential circuits using HDL.
6. Design and implementation of a simple digital system (Mini Project).
Here we not only providing the notes and syllabus.And also providing some easy video materials.Which helps you to learn quicker, easier and to score good marks.Don’t restrict yourself with your subjects.Just try to gather some external knowledge as well.As an Computer science engineering student we should know about some basic things about hardware system and software system.
Other than the contents based on subjects we providing some knowledge about hardwares and softwares.Visit tricksout which helps to develop your external knowledge.
For further queries or any suggestions you can mail us at any time @ email@example.com