Introduction to number systems
“A set of values used to represent different quantities is known as Number System“.
For example, a number system can be used to represent the number of students in a class or number of viewers watching a certain TV program etc. The digital computer represents all kinds of data and information in binary numbers. It includes audio, graphics, video, text and numbers. The total number of digits used in a number system is called its base or radix.
Some important number systems are as follows.
PREFERRED SEARCHES :
- HS6151 Technical English 1 syllabus
- MA6151 Mathematics 1 syllabus
- PH6151 Engineering Physics 1 syllabus
- CY6151 Engineering Chemistry 1 syllabus
- GE6151 Computer Programming syllabus
- GE6152 Engineering Graphics syllabus
To gain more knowledge about hardware and software just click here
You can share your feedback (both positive and negative) by mailing to [email protected]. It will help us to improve our site.We will respond your mail within 24 hours.