object oriented analysis and design lab syllabus
To develop a mini-project following the 12 exercises listed below.
- To develop a problem statement.
- Develop an IEEE standard SRS document. Also develop risk management and
project plan (Gantt chart).
- Identify Use Cases and develop the Use Case model.
- Identify the business activities and develop an UML Activity diagram.
- Identity the conceptual classes and develop a domain model with UML Class
- Using the identified scenarios find the interaction between objects and represent
them using UML Interaction diagrams.
- Draw the State Chart diagram.
- Identify the User Interface, Domain objects, and Technical services. Draw the
partial layered, logical architecture diagram with UML package diagram notation.
- Implement the Technical services layer.
- Implement the Domain objects layer.
- Implement the User Interface layer.
- Draw Component and Deployment diagrams.
Suggested domains for Mini-project.
- Passport automation system.
- Book bank
- Exam Registration
- Stock maintenance system.
- Online course reservation system
- Software personnel management system
- Credit card processing
- e-book management system
- Recruitment system
- Foreign trading system
- Conference Management System
- BPO Management System
For further syllabus, notes, video materials and question papers visit kprblog.in
Mail your Feedback/Queries to [email protected]
For more knowledge visit tricksout