Internet programming lab syllabus
LIST OF EXPERIMENTS
- Create a web page with the following using HTML
- i) To embed an image map in a web page
- ii) To fix the hot spots
iii) Show all the related information when the hot spots are clicked.
- Create a web page with all types of Cascading style sheets.
- Client Side Scripts for Validating Web Form Controls using DHTML
- Write programs in Java to create applets incorporating the following features:
- Create a color palette with matrix of buttons Set background and foreground of the control text area by selecting a color from color palette.In order to select Foreground or background use check box control as radio buttons To set background images
- Write programs in Java using Servlets:
To invoke servlets from HTML forms
To invoke servlets from Applets
- Write programs in Java to create three-tier applications using JSP and Databases
for conducting on-line examination.
for displaying student mark list. Assume that student information is available in a database which has been stored in a database server.
- Programs using XML – Schema – XSLT/XSL
- Programs using AJAX
- Consider a case where we have two web Services- an airline service and a travel agent and the travel agent is searching for an airline. Implement this scenario using Web Services and Data base.
For further syllabus, notes, video materials and question papers visit kprblog.in