LIST OF EXPERIMENTS:
1. Creation of a database and writing SQL queries to retrieve information from the database.
2. Performing Insertion, Deletion, Modifying, Altering, Updating and Viewing records based on conditions.
3. Creation of Views, Synonyms, Sequence, Indexes, Save point.
4. Creating an Employee database to set various constraints.
5. Creating relationship between the databases.
6. Study of PL/SQL block.
7. Write a PL/SQL block to satisfy some conditions by accepting input from the user.
8. Write a PL/SQL block that handles all types of exceptions.
9. Creation of Procedures.
10. Creation of database triggers and functions
11. Mini project (Application Development using Oracle/ Mysql )
a) Inventory Control System.
b) Material Requirement Processing.
c) Hospital Management System.
d) Railway Reservation System.
e) Personal Information System.
f) Web Based User Identification System.
g) Timetable Management System.
h) Hotel Management System
Here we not only providing the notes and syllabus.And also providing some easy video materials.Which helps you to learn quicker, easier and to score good marks.Don’t restrict yourself with your subjects.Just try to gather some external knowledge as well.As an Computer science engineering student we should know about some basic things about hardware system and software system.
Other than the contents based on subjects we providing some knowledge about hardwares and softwares.Visit tricksout which helps to develop your external knowledge.
For further queries or any suggestions you can mail us at any time @ email@example.com